Last updated: 19-07-2018
1.1 CAMO Spol. s.r.o.(the "Camo") with headquarters at Osvobozeni 237, 76321 Slavicin, Czech Republic, registered in the public register operated by the regional court in Brno, section C, entry 1164 processes personal informations of it’s customers according to the valid legislation, especially in order of the European Parliament and of the Council about (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (the „GDPR“) taking effect on the 25th May 2018. Bellow we provide to our customers (the „Customer“) basic informations about the processing personal data by CAMO and the customers‘ rights.
1.2 Contact details of CAMO are
- Address: Osvobozeni 237, 76321 Slavicin, Czech Republic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +420 577 343 688
- Business number: 18757987
1.3 A personal data are defined as any information that may lead to identify a physical person. Identifiable physical person is a person that is able to be identified directly or indirectly, mainly by referring a certain identifier such as a name, an ID number, location information, IP address or one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetical, psychical, economical, cultural or social identity of this physical person.
Sources and categories of collected personal data
2.1 Within the business relationship of CAMO and a customer We process following personal informations of our customers (eventually physical persons representing customer in case the customer is a legal entity) as follows:
- Full name
- Location of Business (Headquarters, manufacturing/assembling hall, stock,...)
- The Business number
- Bank account details
- A phone number
- A fax number
- An Email address
- Some other details provided by the customer within a mutual business cooperation.
(The „Personal data“)
Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
3.1 Legal reason for processing personal data is performance of the contract between You and CAMO as per Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter B) GDPR
3.2 Personal data will be collected and processed in purpose to identify each party and to perform of the contract. Personal data will be also stored for the record for possible future legislative purposes and to defense rights and duties of each party. Eventually they might be used for marketing purposes based on eligible interest of CAMO.
How long We keep the data stored
4.1 Your personal data will be stored for the reason stated above as long as it is necessary for the purpose set out in the contract. After that time we keep a record of your personal data on file for another 10 years, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
4.2 After passing the time required to store the personal data CAMO will erase this data.
Recipients of the personal data
5.1 CAMO declares that all the personal data collected is private and WILL NOT be provided to any third party except
- legal entities towards whom CAMO has a legal duty to provide these informations
- postal carriers used for a communication with the customer or in order to deliver the service stated in the contract.
6.1 Based on conditions stated in GDPR the customer has the right
- to request the full access to his/her personal data held by CAMO (Article 15 GDPR),
- to rectificate his/her personal data (Article 16 GDPR) or to restrict processing (Article 18 GDPR),
- to erasure his/her personal data (Article 17 GDPR),
- to object to processing of his/her personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
- to data portability (Article 20 GDPR) and
- to withdraw approval from processing of his/her personal data in writing via post or electronically via email. Contact details for this purpose are stated in first section of this policy.
6.2 In a case customer assumes that processing of personal data violated the GDPR he/she has the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7.1 CAMO declares that It has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
7.2 CAMO has implemented appropriate secured technical and organizational measures to protect the security of any digital data storages and paper repositories containing personal data.
7.3 CAMO declares that the access to the customers‘ personal data is held only by authorized personel granted by CAMO.